Death Whisperers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liaacti Purchase Finalized

3 posters

Go down

Liaacti Purchase Finalized Empty Liaacti Purchase Finalized

Post  Enrica Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:40 am

For those of you who are not senior members. The senior members and I have been talking about buying a new sector. 3 drug nooks that can hold a total of 3 SBs The purchase has been finalized so here is some information.

Subject: Re:
So we have 3 nooks:

West
North West (NW)
North East (NE)

The west has a Starbase in it. The Starbase has 15mill worth of missiles in there. so the minimum value for the SB goes to 20mill, considering there is other special equipment in there and a few resources. The nook you get for free when you buy the Starbase. The MO owner is a semi-active pilot, he is active when you need him to be. Otherwise you could build your own MO to protect your SB.

If you purchase the West nook, you get the NW free with it.

The NE nook is a fully fortified nook. If you want to purchase the nook without us keeping the MOs You can pay us the full sum of what it costed us to build proper defenses on the MOs.
If you decide that we can keep 1 MO, you pay just the one MO that we lose. If you want none of the MOs, then its gonna cost you more. The first line MOs are but tanker walls, they are free of charge and those will be demod as soon as you have your wall up. The starbase in the NE nook will cost you 5mill and no more.

Mind you, if my MO owners for the NE nook have to keep their MOs its gonna cost you credits. They are loosing a slot that could provide them with daily income.

Total cost for all three nooks, if you agree to buying the entire real estate in the sector: 320mill.
(this number is not the actual cost, just a value I had to guess upon since I am at work currently: 150mill per MO. We have 2 MOs)

Yeah, something new. But they didn't want the whole sector. So that means its yours.

Who do I transfer the bases to?
Where can I pick up the credits?
How much are you paying off striaght up?

I'll get back to you on what the costs were exactly on our fortified MOs so you won't overpay or underpay us.

Also tell me who you need to have friendlisted on the MOs. We only use the MO owned by Nagrok for passage. Bluesixtysix blocks ALL pilots. He'll be back in a few weeks, that is also the reason we can't have him change his settings for now.
Let me know who requires to be foelisted and i'll get that sorted for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we need to come up with some credits real fast like. we currently have 6mil in alliance fund. We need a lot more than that to put down a respectable down payment. We are expecting some money from outside deals but we shouldn't expect that money to becoming in anytime soon.

What i need is donations or loans to the alliance. As much as you can give even its just 10k.

Enrica
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liaacti Purchase Finalized Empty Re: Liaacti Purchase Finalized

Post  DemonGod Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 am

I a willing to put in a 750k loan for now but someone has to make a list or new forum topic to keep track of who loans out money.

DemonGod
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Liaacti Purchase Finalized Empty Re: Liaacti Purchase Finalized

Post  Rosalia Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:47 am

i can throw in a million cred loan to you guys I love you

Rosalia
Admin
Admin

https://deathwhisperers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down