Death Whisperers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An important topic somehow.

3 posters

Go down

An important topic somehow. Empty An important topic somehow.

Post  Masterath Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:38 pm

This topic was made just for me to ramble on.
Any rambling read is serious, non-biased, and detailed to the idea at hand.
By reading any of the words below, you agree to these conditions.
1. You are not Strikeforce. Laughing
2. You are a Human. (Real life guys)
3. Your favorite day of the week is the day after that day. (Basically conforming to a Paradox where no day is your favorite, but all days are favorites.)
*You have been warned*

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 are some of the beginning numbers of Pi.

An example of Adding Past Infinity is 2+4+8+16+...=-1
(If you are confused on this matter, find out more yourself.)

Pink light doesn't exist. It's actually a mix of Blue and Red from both sides of the color spectrum. Pink should actually be called "Minus Green" because it is what you get when you remove all of the green.

A paradox is a seemingly true statement or group of statements that lead to a contradiction or a situation which seems to defy logic or intuition.
Prime examples are: 'This statement is false.', 'is the answer to this question no?', or my favorite 'everything I say is a lie'.

Schrödinger's Cat is a famous thought experiment where you put a cat in a bunker with an explosive canister that has a 50% chance of exploding.(Einstein added the canister, Schrödinger preferred poison gas.) If you repeat the process enough times, you will reach a 50% life or death chance. Until you look in the bunker, you do not know if the cat is dead or alive. However, before you look, the cat is in a super position. It is neither dead or alive and our act of looking causes nature to make a decision; so our curiosity killed the cat. The cat's life or death is entangled within the bunker, and our act of looking forces an instant decision. Now we have two choices; Either we see the cat dead or we see the cat alive. But who's observing us that forces nature to collapse to one reality? Or do both possibilities happen in a larger Multiverse?

Dark Matter is 4 times more common than Visible Matter, yet it has never been observed; We only know it exists because of Gravity. The Galaxy is like a giant merry-go-round that all the stars are riding. In order to stay on, each star has to hold on tightly, which is where Gravity comes in. The force of Gravity that we can see shouldn't be able to hold all of the stars in place. It's as if an invisible rope is holding them together. Physicists have decided that this rope is the "stuff" you can't see, thus, Dark Matter. We use the Doppler Effect to help find things that we can't see, such as Dark Matter. (An example of the Doppler Effect is when a police car with their sirens on pass by. The noise of the siren get lower as they pass by.)

Tip of the Edit: Before doing something illegal, always scream "For Science!"

Last edited by Masterath on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Masterath
Masterath
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

An important topic somehow. Empty Re: An important topic somehow.

Post  toast Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:26 pm

this makes me wanna die

toast
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrica Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 am

I added to what toast said but i removed it Razz
for those of you who didnt see it to bad

Enrica
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:53 pm

JUDO CHOP!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum